Monday, August 24, 2009

Got An Angel on my Shoulder......

Angel Readings..................

Have you heard of them before? I hadn't.

My curious exploring self made an appointment with Carol May when she was in town this weekend to have an ANGEL READING.
I didn't know what to expect, but I knew it would be insightful and an adventure. It was!

Of course, I don't dare tell you all the secrets that we shared :), but I can tell you that she is wonderful and a truly gifted angel herself.
Not a psychic, not a medium, just plain gifted with the ability to share personal angel information.
I loved it and I am inspired that I have a real purpose and am doing the work of angels everyday! Exciting.
If you ever want to try it out, you may contact Carol at lotusgrid@gmail.com.

I have angels watching over me..................thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment