Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Writing Emerges

Hi Friends,

As I move through the new times and step into the 2013 change and new-volution.....my heart is also moved to write, so I share within this blog as follows.

One recent night I was feeling especially affected by life's happenings and the healing words poured out..


Return to Me
My heart is heavy
My eyes softly closed
As if in slow motion
Each day comes and goes.


No fire to be found
No gentle wind to blow
A smouldering flame
Wishing only to glow.

Toes facing forward
Yet backwards I drift
In memories that linger
When life was a gift.

The air is dense
My breathing so shallow
Waiting patiently yet knowing
There are no more tomorrow's.

Return to me - See me through
This dawn -  This day
Created only for you
See me through.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment