Monday, April 1, 2013

Come Along - 100 Day Reality Challenge with Lilou Mace

Well, I decided to try this 100 day reality challenge with Lilou Mace!  I happen to really admire her and found her accidentally when researching the spiritual healer that we are bringing to Jax in April.  Mirabai Devi....she had done an interview with Lilou and I watched it and felt very validated. Why validated? Because I had just envision and began creating Passions and Paths which is a video blog that I'm working on rolling out this year where I interview women that have taken steps to follow their passions.  In most cases, they have turned away from the structure of what they had been doing and now following a new path.

Anyway, I found Lilou - was inspired to continue this video blog idea. Then I saw she was doing this challenge and I like challenges..they get me up, out, and going.  Here I am....starting my challenge.

Come along with me....and see if you too become inspired.

No makeup  - just me...venturing out on my first day.






Well, I made it...and I decided to spend the rest of the day at home printing out the workbook and taking care of myself by enjoying my Monday.  True, the air conditioner is broken and the repair man is here, so I can't do much anyway....but am glad to decide that Mondays and Fridays are mine...All schedules unless I can't adjust them will be Tue-Thurs...hey thats fair, right?

See you tomorrow
Me with a little more makeup than on the videos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment