Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW

Finally, the rain has stopped and Michael Iames Cleaning Service came to my rescue!

Between my overflowing gutters to my salt sprayed windows, I felt trapped by the debris of the seasons!

I've always been able to turn to Michael for all my household maintenance.

Plus, Michael at Michael Iames Cleaning Service has always been right there if I needed a donation for fundraisers such as Beaches Women's Partnership. He is 'community.'


He is local, he is an entrepreneur, he worked with my son and then purchased the business from my son, he works hard, he gets here early, he picks up after himself, and best of all, HE DOES IT ALL --- WINDOWS, GUTTERS, PRESSURE WASHING, HOUSE CLEANING, OFFICE CLEANING.

Michael Iames Cleaning Company prides themselves on a growing reputation for quality service and a desire to customize their services to better serve you - their friends and their community.

We believe in him and trust him to do our home and Frank's office.

Purely Perfect Pressure Washing

Glorious Gutter Cleaning

Radiant Roof Cleaning

Immaculate Window Washing

Sheer Screen Enclosure Cleaning

Seamless Screen Repair

Comprehensive Commercial Office Cleaning

Rub-A-Dub Residential House Cleaning

Michael is offering "specials" to the Blog Followers. So, if you mention you saw it on MarilynsOnTheMove blog - you get a 'discount'. Just call him to work out the details.

See Mike Work! Call him soon at (904) 304-8343

No comments:

Post a Comment