Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wanderlea is a Wonder!

In preparation for my weekend retreat at Kripalu -- I had to get myself together and do all the beauty maintenance. (It is getting harder and harder as the years go by!)

A trip to Wanderlea's Beauty Clinic was first on my list and I wanted it to be last! I couldn't leave. It was luxurious. Just like her website says at http://www.wanderlea.com/, 904-248-0953.

Who ever heard of a FASSAGE? Not me. But, I can tell you now, that is the only way to go.

Wanderlea's gentle hands and knowledgeable spirit began blending product and aroma until I was taken away to Brazil!

I relaxed on blue satin sheets as the music in the background helped me drift away as she worked her magic!

I came away with strict orders to drink more water, eat healthy, and take care of myself, (and new eyebrows. 0-)......

Wanderlea also treated me to a Thai Foot Massage which aided my aching arches and arthritic knees. Oh, so good!

Thanks Wanderlea. See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment